I was injured one day at work. I worked for a place called Devoticustodes where we made electrical boards for computers and stuff. I was injured, how is not important, but could not work. I looked long and hard for the right Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyer that I was confident could win my case but also do so at a fair price. I looked through every listing agent and it was so clear that these sites just rented out to the highest bidder and I knew if I went with one of their featured lawyers I was gonna get ripped off and probably not even win my case. I finally found Best Lawyer Ct and found the right lawyer. He was cool, and fair with his pricing. He didn’t have an outrageous retention fee and even though he took a percentage of my winnings, he only took a small percentage, as to leave me with the majority of my winnings that I so rightfully so won. I understand I couldn’t have done so without his help so I had no problem paying him a small retaining fee and a small percentage of my winnings. Had I went with one of those sites like Lawyer dot com, I’m sure I would have gotten ripped off and not even know if I would win my case. I’m not saying my lawyer is the Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Connecticut, But I am saying he won my case, with seemingly ease and did so at more fair a price than I would have expected to see from a personal injury lawyer. I would highly recommend this guy to anyone and definitely recommend checking out best lawyer ct dot com. They will help you find a lawyer throughout Ct no matter what part of the state you are in. If I’m ever injured again which hopefully I’m not because that really hurt when I was, but if I ever am, I know exactly where I am going to find my next lawyer. I believe they have a Facebook page as well that you can go on and check out their services and gain more confidence that they are they right guys to go with. I know one thing is for sure, I am never going to go with another listing service if it is a Personal Injury Lawyer in Connecticut that I am looking for. Lets hope it doesn’t happen again, but if it did I would have no problem paying a lawyer their fair prices coming from that site. I am a very happy, hurting, but happy customer and would recommend anyone who needs a personal injury lawyer to check these guys out.